$15.00 Per Person
Your preliminary menu selections are expected upon initializing your contract. Changes to those selections may be made any time before one month prior to your wedding. Your selections at that time (one month prior to your wedding) are considered to be final selections.
Deposit & Final Payment
To reserve a specific date, an initial 25% deposit of the projected total is required within two weeks of booking your wedding date. A second 25% deposit is due six months prior to the event date bringing the total of deposits to 50%. All deposits are non-refundable. Deposits may be paid by major credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express), or by personal check. Personal check payments must be secured with a major credit card. A certified check for the balance of the estimated total is due one week prior to your wedding celebration. Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) can be accepted for the balance, at an additional 3% charge.
We ask your cooperation in confirming the total number of guests expected for your wedding celebration no later than 12:00pm, two weeks prior to your event. This number represents your guarantee and may not be reduced. If a confirmed guest count is not received by the due date, the projected attendance supplied to Crystal Springs Resort will become the number of guests guaranteed. Final charges will be based on your guarantee, or the actual attendance, whichever is greater.
Taxes & Service Charges
Pricing is subject to a 6% New Jersey State Tax and 20% Gratuity.
It is our pleasure to assist you in creating the
Perfect Wedding Reception!